Thursday, January 19, 2012

My ugly back staircase is transformed!

This is the staircase before.  I forgot to take a picture of it way before =) you can't really tell, but they looked so ugly and were all scuffed up.  I decided to paint the trim and the stairs black.
I got these carpet square samples from Company C tent sale. They were only $1 a piece!  I placed 2 together and stapled them to the stairs.  I brought the squares to the paint store and matched the orange for the rug for the staircase walls and there is a cool green color I used for my "before kitchen".


Here is the after.  I really like the black stairs and the door black too!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! it looks great!!! I can't wait to see it in person!! BUT I am loving the black.. and the wall color with the rug :) Great transformation!

    ReplyDelete